×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
The day of Competition (Recount Text)
G
468
0
1
1.4K
0

In the athletic field very crowded with an audience. The audiences were clapped with great fanfare. They looked enthusiastic to watch an athletic race. Abigail and Charles sat on the sidelines waited the race starts. Besides that, the coach gave them spirit. 

 “Go Abigail, Abigail, Abigail, go 2x, I know you can be the winner” screamed the audience.

“Go Charles, Charles, Charles, go 2x, I know you can be the winner” screamed the audience.

The cheers from audience were very lively, it indicates that the audience can’t wait the competition. Abigail always teased Charles whenever, everywhere they were met. Made Charles angry and upset is a pleasure to Abigail.

“Are you ready, orphan? Teased Abigail

“Officially I am ready to be the winner” reply Charles

Competition will be started, The MC greeting. The participant towards the start line, Abigail and Charles sideline. The audiences were clapped with great fanfare.

“1, 2, 3, Ready? GO!!!!!” said the MC

Charles was left far from Abigail, but Charles had strong determination. Finally, Charles follow up Abigail. In the lasted round, Abigail and Charles was the lasedt runner who determined who will be the winner. Actually, before reaching the finish line Abigail fell and It was a good chance for Charles to won the competition. But Charles turned and helped Abigail.

After the event, they became friend, became closer and friendlier. They always together wherever they are going.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X