×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    queenjazmine27
    queenjazmine27
    Greetings! my fellow peeps. I'm just a person who loves too...

    -Watch and draw anime(mainly romance anime)??
    -Read Fiction books
    -Favorite color is Teal
    -mainly antisocial(will talk sometimes)
    -Fav subject is creative writing (even though it's not really a subject)
    -I'll mainly write when I'm in the mood or when I feel like it
    -like to wear mix match socks
    -LOVE WEARING TIGHTS(they're just so comfy ??)
    -Living the single life


    "Young and vibin throughout the course of life"-Jazmine
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Serendipitous Hearts
PG-13
4.8K
4
1
2.5K
5

In the bustling city of Los Angeles, where dreams are both made and shattered beneath the glimmering lights, sixteen-year-old Kayley finds herself thrust into a whirlwind of change. When her father's sudden engagement to the enigmatic Angela uproots her world, Kayley is left grappling with a mix of emotions she can barely comprehend.

Amidst the chaos of her shifting reality, Kayley discovers that love can be found in the most unexpected of places. Drawn to the hot, masculine bad boy quarterback of the football team, Austin, Kayley finds herself captivated by his magnetic allure, despite his reputation for trouble and danger. 

As they navigate their budding romance amidst the pulsating energy of LA, Kayley and Austin are faced with challenges that threaten to tear them apart. With Austin already entangled in a relationship with Monica, the head cheerleader, and Kayley's own conflicting emotions pulling her in different directions, their journey is fraught with passion and turmoil.

Caught between the allure of danger and the comfort of familiarity, Kayley must navigate the complexities of young love and friendship as she discovers that sometimes, the path to true happiness is paved with unexpected twists and turns.




X