×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    PainKillerz
    PainKillerz
    Thought I lost my wig but realized I had been using it to wipe my tears. Thanks for visiting my page luvs, feel free to read and critique anything you find!
    Jonathan ??
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Arcane Whispers
R
1.7K
0
0
947
0

swap_vert

"Then his magic will hold," I said, a bit too confidently. My father banged on the cell, and I heard a heart attack inducing crack. 

"You are it's undoing, Grant. I'm waiting for you to set me free the next time you blunder. Edom isn't all-powerful, not like they make it seem." He rasped.


Grant is 17 years old, heir to the throne of hell and son of the deadly sin of wrath. He also just found out that he needs to save the world from its ultimate doom, caused by none other than daddy dearest. 


He has a limited amount of time to prepare for this ultimate reckoning, with few stops to untangle the knots in his daily life. If he is to keep his world from crumbling, he has to sacrifice all he loves. If he fails, then the world he's trying to protect falls with him. 


Joined on this journey by his aloof brother, Andrew, a possible love interest, Gabriel and an old, old friend, Miles.

Does he have what it takes to save the world?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X