×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    AuthorMannerHall
    AuthorMannerHall
    Hello Penana i'm Manner. I write under several pseudonyms Manner Hall, L.J. Sinclair, Lilac Lavendera and J.L. Hawthorne. I am a published author and artist. I also run a blog for Indie Authors and writers that has a steadily growing community. Fell free to join us at www.thenefariouspress.net
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Degradation's Bane- Birth of a Conqueror
R
9.7K
1
7
2.0K
0

Kept under the strict rule of an overbearing father, Uonata Paraxious struggles to make sense of a world where women hold little value. In her attempt to self soothe, the princess finds herself entwined with forbidden practices.

In an attempt to bring peace to the realm, Uonata is promised to marry a foreign ruler. As the wedding nears, the princess is confronted with the consequence of her sins. Fearful of what may come of her, she flees the kingdom leaning on the aid of the dragons her father enslaves.

Degradation's Bane - Birth of a Conqueror
By Manner Hall
Copyright May 2020 Manner Hall/ Manner Hall Fantasy

All Rights Reserved. This book or parts thereof may not be reproduced in any form, stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means--electronic,mechanical,photocopy,recording, or otherwise--without prior written permission of the publisher, except as provided by United States of America copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, at "Attention: Permissions Coordinator," at the address below.

[email protected]

X