×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Joshua Adam Stevens
    Joshua Adam Stevens
    All about writing, reading, and music.

    Even though all my work can be read as stand alone novels, all the stuff I write is with the intention to be adapted to manga or anime someday.

    I also create an audio episode for every chapter consisting of the narration, music, and sound effects that I post on YouTube with links at the top of every chapter. All my stories, as innocent as they might seem at first, are rated R due to its depictions of:
    Violence,
    Gore,
    Nudity,
    Sex,
    Language,
    And all the other shit that makes a good story that you probably don’t want your young children reading before they’re ready.

    See more
campaign Request update 0
DreamScape: Beta
R
15.4K
5
59
3.8K
1

Even on the darkest of nights, even when the city lights drown out the sky, usually there's always one star shining through. Shining as if its crying out to the rest of the universe, "I'm right here and I'll never give up!" That star is long gone by the time we get to see it but it's light is still shining after all this time. Piercing our night sky to tell us it's story. To let us know it once existed and it's light won't go out for a long time. On this night I can't see any starts in the night sky. The only lights come from the city lights down below. They sky has been painted black. A black so dark as if the city itself wants to paint over the lights in the night sky and ignore all the stories of the stars. As if the only things that matter are what's here and now. Not what once existed or what is to come. I've been fighting for so long to just see the light from the stars again. Fighting so hard even though it feels like I don't know why or for who I'm fighting for. All I can remember is that I didn't' want to see the stars alone...

X