×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Sugar_from_Salt
    Sugar_from_Salt
    I'm Marie!
    I love Bacon, I have anxiety, I will only accept a book, TV Series, Movie, or Anime if it promises to rip me from the inside out.
    Nine o'clock is the official hour grammar becomes as relevant as that one math homework, I like cliffhangers, and finally, I wish for spiders to be treated the way I want to be treated.

    Killed without hesitation.
    ----------------------------------
    Insta: @Sugar_from_Salt
    Discord: Sugar_from_Salt#8832
    See more
campaign Request update 0
In the Wake of a Dead Queen
R
9.5K
2
2
1.3K
1

“Downfall of the it girl.”

“Belhaven's burning beauty is all but ashes.”

“Good riddance to the queen of Camille.” 


:-::-:


She was beautiful. Brown hair, green sparkling eyes, and the brightest of fake smiles. 


Even in that coffin, she looked beautiful. 


As I traced that dark oak box holding the most clever and deceiving of snakes, I couldn't help but wonder.


“Did you want me to rip her heart out and eat it, or tear it to shreds?” But my sister's hollow shell of a body said nothing. 


:-:-:


Eleanore Mindy. The most beautiful and popular girl in Belhaven. She ruled Camille High School on a throne of blackmail and lies. Eleanore wanted one thing. 

Dunkin S. Hawthorne. 

The most popular, and handsome boy in Camille High. Star of the football team Dunkin deserved nothing but the best. Nothing but Eleanore. 

He, however, didn't want Eleanore. He wanted Emma Park. The nerdy, shy quiet girl who was bullied by none other than Eleanor. 

Together Dunkin and Emma dragged Eleanor down from her throne and stripped her of her power.

Not long after Eleanor turns up dead, ruled out as a suicide.

Missy, Eleanore’s younger sister, a former outcast, flawlessly takes her place as the Queen of Camille.

Cut off one head of a hydra, and two grow back.

:-::-:

Some simple background on the book is just a dark spin on the all too common cliche normal bad/boy good girl. Our Main Character is considered a villain to the happy couple, and well yeah she's a bit of a bitch. That's just a quick way to give you an idea of what's happening if you didn't quite pick up on the description.

Updates will probably be once every two weeks, but no promises, if a certain chapter is taking a little longer it just means I'm making it better. Not that I'm ignoring the work.

Hope you enjoy the book!

xoxo

-Marie

X