×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Krys
    Krys
    Psychology (B.S.) major who's currently working full-time as a claims analyst. I'm an aspiring author, currently working on my debut novel.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
ENHANCED
PG-13
1.6K
0
2
2.3K
1

swap_vert

Twenty two years ago the world ended. Out of the ashes rose a corrupt faction, the Order, that sought to reorder the world in their own vision. Once they realized that over three quarter of the human population had been given unimaginable evolutionary powers, supernatural gifts the likes never seen before, the world became a battleground. War ensued, and it wasn’t until the last few years that the world saw some semblance of normalcy once more. When the Order fell, the Control took over.

They swore they were better than the Order. They swore they were different. But those with powers, who’d become known as Enhanceds, weren’t so sure. Those without powers, the Nonens, were equally as wary, memory of the wars they’d been forced to fight in still fresh in their minds.

Three main population hubs exist: The Center of Settled Enhanceds, or the C.O.S.E; the Center, and the District. Once known as Seattle, Wa; Denver, Co; and New York, NY; the cities of old are practically unrecognizable. 

It’s been a few years since anyone has seen the Order, but there are those who know they’re not really gone…
​​​​​​​
That they’ve just been biding their time to return from the shadows.

swap_vert

X