×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Angeline Chin
    Angeline Chin
    Hi. I am Angeline Chin Rue Ying and I am from Malaysia. I love to read and write books when I have free time and I have an account in Wattpad named AlysaKimera. I also have some ideas for writing some genre of books so do not hesitate to ask me.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Magic Academy Book 1: The Descendant of Lucifer
PG-13
8.0K
0
0
2.2K
0

You think Aaron Eosphoros is normal? Well, think again.
Aaron is 21 years old and is named one of the strongest Eliminators as many people believes that he is for a person at such a young age. He is a final year student doing the mission his magic instructor had instructed him to do for his assignment to finish his studies. He is a Eliminator with the rank of Commander of Team E, a team that consists of supernaturals and normal people but Aaron is not one of those normal person. In fact, he is part Nephilim and part human as he is sired by a descendant of Lucifer, his father. What happens if people finds out about his heritage and his past? Will the two worlds, the supernatural and human worlds combine as one or descend into  chaos? Who is that person behind the scenes plotting for the demise of everyone in both worlds? Will that person succeed? Read to find out.

Book in Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/AlysaKimera

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X