×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Sakiyama Kazashi
    Sakiyama Kazashi
    Heya! Sakiyama Kazashi at your service! But you can just call me Kaz! I'm a high schooler, who enjoys writing random things that come of the top of my head!

    .
    .
    .

    Your seriously still here? Wow, your persistent! ^^
    Um... well my favorite color is bright colors and pastels...
    Um... I like cats and boba tea...
    Hm...
    What else should I put here?

    Oh, right! Well, I tend to lose focus a lot, so if I don't update any stories in a few days feel free to message me about it, and I'll try to get it in as soon as possible!!!!
    I also am super busy with school, so thats also why I might not be updating stuff.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
New England Psy! Cho! Path!!!
R
0
0
0
471
0

swap_vert

Luine Embers has just recently moved to England after an unfortunate incident at an asylum in France. Now, she faces the hardships of the smoke-covered streets with just a few close friends, though she is adored by all. 

She suddenly decides that she is not going to rely on her parents help in paying for the bills for her house and decides to take a job at a large mansion at the end of the city borders. The mansion owner runs a large and well known wine-making company, and is notorious for getting rid of his competitors. 

Little does she know there is a much darker secret that happens behind closed doors...

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X