×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
I hate adults. Period.
G
269
0
0
248
0

swap_vert


What kind of adult will you be when you turn thirty or ten years after? Or what kind of adult you wanted to be when you're in your past thirties? 

Today you're thirteen and your parents will advise you not to go to the parties or they wanted to meet your friends that will make them feel you are in the right group of people or friends. That is natural to our parents. They care for us, just different methods of parenting and misunderstandings will always the main problem in parent-child or guardian-child relationship. 

We care for our parents however when they have this kind of feeling where their kids are acting differently (because of puberty stage) our parents are the first people who cares and worries for our safety and our future as well. 

They are all normal, we experienced and felt those though sometimes the wall between the parents and their kids are becoming thicker and taller. 

One day, you will see and feel the same as your parents so maybe this topic may help someone to reach out to their parents or to their guardians and tell to them what they really feel or what their parents make them feel on how they react on her new look or whatever changed they made to their selves (it might be because they wanted a new look, discovering their emotions, potentials, purpose or anything that'll make them feel good and the importance of their existence in this world?) 

Do you still hate adults? Or you realized you will become one in the future? 

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X