×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Shot_inthe_dark
    Shot_inthe_dark
    I am not good as self describing.
    Just a somewhat weird and introvert person.
    I like to write, and read. Especially stuff that gets my attention with its first pages.

    EN is not my native language. But I'd have preferred it to be.

    If you enjoy my stuff and take your time reading it. Thanks!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Æthern
PG-13
12.7K
0
0
1.5K
1

    From dragons to mages, and blood templars fueled by blood magic; to perfectly mundane cities and flying fortress', this story will try to show you that ruling over a kingdom comes with its ups and downs.

While on the other hand, multiple characters will tell their stories, each from its own perspective. But when something ancient - like primordial ancient - begins to unfurl its dark intents, each and every difference between the multitudes will either band together and banish whatever comes, or fail.

This story might not have a happy ending, because it's just a story. But on the other hand, it might. Because, again. It's just a story.

Inspired from Game of Thrones. Any names and likenesses have been changed for the purpose of this story's content. 

WARNING! It may contain foul language. Reader discretion is advised.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X