×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Dracula1431
    Dracula1431
    I've been writing stories in notebooks at home and then I found out about this website. Then, I figured I could type up stories on this website and get people's feedback about them and see what other people think. Of course, I'm not going to be the best. I'm really not that fond of writing, but I could use this website to practice and try to improve.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
IT (With female Pennywise)
PG-13 Completed
14.9K
1
8
3.5K
1

An eighteen year old girl named Penny Rose Phillipson lives in Derry, Maine with her abusive father. She has only one friend named Angel and is known as the city outcast. On one clear, blue-sky day, an asteroid arrives on earth. Penny goes outside with her friend to watch the asteroid. As soon as the asteroid hits 500,000 yards away from the high school, Penny is thrown back and goes unconscious. When she wakes up, she's in the hospital with her friend sitting beside her. Over the next few months, memories of Penny's traumatic past come back to her. Then, one day, on October 31st, also Penny's birthday, the high school has a dress up day and the theme is Pennywise the Dancing Clown. Penny realizes this isn't a good thing and tries to get the school to postpone it. Nobody listens and that's when everything goes downhill.

X