×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    KissedbyaSiren
    KissedbyaSiren
    Hi I am a fairly shy Capricorn woman from the Uk! Feel free to pm me if you'd like too, I will most likely follow anyone who follows me and I am open to swap reading likes and comments as long as its not too long <3

    I also do digital art but I'm not the best, working on some covers for my book and future books.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Siren's Song
R
3.9K
1
1
544
0

"Don't stop! You can do this!! Azii! You can do this!" They darted through the water, moving further and further away as I shouted my encouragement, It could have been me. I would not allow my broken heart to slow them down. "They are coming! Keep going!"  My shattered heart soared as they jumped over the waterfall that kept our two kingdoms apart. In that moment I was happy for them, proud of them! Azi had come such a long way from the little girl she couldn't understand to the brave non binary Siren I had grown to love. "Take a step back from the waterfall." His voice rang through my ears, the end of my life flashing behind tightly closed teal eyes. His arms wrapped around my waist lifting me up into a bridal position. "My bride..Don't you ever scare me like that again." His lips crashed into mine, taking the breath from my lungs. My baby blue tail splashed against his side, the shark king may have won the battle but he had lost the war.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X