×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    KissedbyaSiren
    KissedbyaSiren
    Hi I am a fairly shy Capricorn woman from the Uk! Feel free to pm me if you'd like too, I will most likely follow anyone who follows me and I am open to swap reading likes and comments as long as its not too long <3

    I also do digital art but I'm not the best, working on some covers for my book and future books.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Last Faerie Princess
R
1.2K
1
0
160
0

swap_vert

In a world filled with magic and the supernatural, Xia has never known anything other than the tall walls of her family's castle. Her life was spent protected from an unknown source—the only magic to be found that of faerie magic. In the middle of the night, her entire world is turned upside down as her parents are captured and killed and her castle destroyed. She manages to escape with the help of an old nanny Olga and a faerie spirit named Zif.

Hunted, the Fae Princess has no choice but to run into the arms of another enemy, a vampire lord who knows her true worth. Will the last remaining Faerie Princess and the heir to the thrown of the Fae wilds become the plaything of a cruel vampire lord who desires her true magic? Or will she be captured by the evil that has hunted her for her entire life?

If you are searching for a heartbreaking story of love and lust, magic, and royalty, Well, you have found it!

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X