×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    nightlight
    nightlight
    Hey there!
    ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

    Before we start, I should tell you that I lovvveeee comments! I like to interact with all of you and enjoy the feedback! So please, comment on my stories- it's seriously appreciated and it brightens my day!
    My name is Light, and although that's technically my pen name- you're on my profile!
    Should probably mention my pronouns are they/them! *crazy pansexual coughing*

    Ah yes, my favorite color is indeed red.
    Hm, quite interesting that you dropped your crown you damn piece of art.

    I try to write as often as I can, sometimes fanfiction and sometimes works of my original characters. I'm not super regular on updates, but I try to crank out as many as I can.

    ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙





    See more
campaign Request update 0
Cold Blooded & Transparent
PG-13
4.5K
1
6
1.6K
10

I will never meet you again, but you live in my heart.

Kitamura is dead, but living. And it sucks. It sucks to not be alive, but to be dead and living. Because for nearly one-hundred years, he was unable to talk to his family, and he couldn't contact them. It wasn't until the Drewitt family found him, and showed him the full length of his ghostly powers.

By then it was too late.

-

You sickening snake. There's a reason why nobody trusts your kind.

Walker can't help it. Being a part reptile. It's just genetic, it's in the family. That's the way it is. Does that automatically make him untrustworthy? Yeah, it does. But how can he change that? 

He can't change himself, so he works with what he has. At least, he thinks he can't change.


favorite
coins
1 like
Be the first to like this issue!

X