×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Trentsenna
    Trentsenna
    I have loved writing stories since I was a freshman in high school. I wrote all my stories on paper, I've lost some and not all of them are typed out. I hope you enjoy my stories and I hope that one day you can see me as an author with some best sellers. I also have a little girl now. So I can't wait until she is old enough to read my books.

    I have pictures of my characters on my Instagram if you want to see how I picture them.

    My Instagram is: trent.senna
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Homicidal Truth
PG-13
17.2K
0
3
1.6K
1

But after years of being locked away in an asylum, she was released to help the public in the best way she could, solve murders. To her, she felt like she was a sad and lonely princess locked away in the tallest room of the tallest tower. Will she find a prince charming? How far will she go to prove that she is not the girl she used to be nine years ago?

Follow Castiel Mathews through her journey to solve a serial killer's murders, her trials with the police, and her conflicts at her new home. You might find that there are some things that you would never suspect, or you might find the killer within a few chapters. Who knows? The only way to find out is to dive in and solve the mystery between the threads of romance.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X