B E S T C O M E B A C K C O N T E S T #5
Write a comeback to one of the three insults:
1) "You're as useless as the 'g' in Lasagna.”
2) “I was hoping for a battle of wits, but you appear to be unarmed."
3) “This is my cup of care. Oh look, it's empty”
I will pick one winner from each insult and then rank those three as 1st, 2nd or 3rd place.
When you do enter a comeback make sure to put the number of the insult somewhere in the title so I will be able to tell which insult you are responding to.
***You may enter more than once.***
You have 4 weeks to complete this challenge.
We all hear different things when listening to music, different interpretations. Write the story you hear when you listen to a song.
*You may include multiple songs, if you see fit. Make sure to list the songs you used after you write it.
*Word limit is 1000 words, but it can be shorter.
//TAKE NOTE THIS IS MY SECOND CONTEST//
in all my time ive read many creepypasta and how you may call it jeff the killer rip offs and a lot of people argue that being a serial killer and going on a killing spree isn't as easy as the stories make it so heres the contest:
you are to write a short story of horror, a story that self inserts yourself as the main charature/seral kill your are too submit a beginning, middle and end... you can do this all in one entry or in three seprate entries here are the rules
1. you must use your real name... not a nick name or user name your real name
2. there aren't nessacarly any limits but im limiting each entry just a little over 2000 words
3. and this is the most important rule: your story has to be as real as possible im not saying you can't make it up just that it has to be pretty realistic... the more realistic the better chance you have at winning...
4. your serial killer should have a nick name not one theygive them self but one that people know them by as well as stating the reason why they are called that nickname...try doing it in the middle
another thing don't start your story off with something abusive from the start like your charature is in a asylum or that there being bullied in the beginning... i mean you can but i wouldn't advise it
This contest is open for of course anyone and everyone! You can write about anything you wish as long as it is appropriate of course. The only thing is that you have to write more than 200 words.
So get writing and brew something amazing!
Have you ever seen the movie Epic? With the little forest people? Imagine a world where they exist, and write it out. You could be one of them, you could be an animal, you could be a child that stumbles upon these creatures, or you could just narrate.
I'm not asking for fanfiction, but you could do that if you want to. Just know that I don't like the movie that much.
Anything goes, as long as we keep it at or below pg-13.
Ever wanted to have powers? Well, I want you to write about a character living in a NORMAL world, but she/he has to have an uncommon power.
Here are the powers you can choose from. ONLY THESE. You can pick a maximum of three. Please put which power(s) you picked on your Author's Note.
-Knowing the Future
-Able to hurt someone just by looking at them
-Makes someone crazy by messing with their mind
So that's all. Please share and invite others to this contest. Good luck to everyone!
Sometimes, the most important messages can be conveyed in only a few words. Sometimes, it's hard to find the words to use.Sometimes, you have too much to say.
This time, you only have fifteen words. Value them and write something meaningful (or something random and stupid is fine too. XP)
Silence is more destructive than weapons. It tears you apart on the inside without mercy.