×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    A. D. Sharp
    A. D. Sharp
    My love for science fiction began before I can even remember. My Father shared his love of Star Trek and Star Wars with me from a very early age.
    He also taught me to love a good story. We would spend hours at the library, exploring the science fiction section. We would spend days discussing the latest book he was writing and brain storm the twists and turns he was planning.
    I started writing when I about 10. They were mostly short stories. They were mostly awful. But as the years have gone by I have adjusted my story telling and my narrative, learning from some of my favorite authors, including Timothy Zahn.
    I don't for one second believe I am an accomplished writer. But I enjoy writing and I am proud of what I have written.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Time Before Time
PG
4.9K
0
5
1.1K
3

Kurron Raja lived his whole life in Sector 23-Sub-Sector 2; otherwise known as Mars. He has never traveled out of Sector, and barring a very short stint as a Galactic Patrol Officer, his careers choices have been equally pedestrian.

So why he is now targeted for death?

Five attackers in two weeks, each possessing a small brown folder containing instructions to end his life.

His new roommate may have the answers. But as questions are answered, Raja discovers the answers are more confusing than the questions.

Time travel will do that to you.

X