×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Contest Holder
    Chaos ][ Logic
    Chaos ][ Logic
    Dm's=open

    I am available to assist in any of your books if you want. I check my Dm's and notifications regularly.

    I am a gamer, fanfiction author, artist, and a YouTuber, I love fantasy, adventure, sci-fi, and mystery, I also love to play Minecraft, and space engineers. I also enjoy writing cinematic and soundtrack music, if any of you wanna help me with that, or just wanna listen, here's my social pages: (P.S. I haven't posted any on Instagram because I work mainly on desktop)
    youtube: Youtube.com/@RedStrings
    BandLab: https://www.bandlab.com/ghostrider343
    See more
  • Time Remaining
    Submission Closed
Lost in Space Robot characters
PG-13
283
0
4
1.0K
0

So I recently saw the final season of LIS, and thought to myself, what if the robots were given room for development, could they gain their own personalities? have passions? talents even? that's what I want, I want your ideas, if you were to have a robot OC from Lost in Space (2018), what would they be like? what would their hobbies be? Talents, opinions, etc.

So I recently saw the final season of LIS, and thought to myself, what if the robots were given room for development, could they gain their own personalities? have passions? talents even? that's what I want, I want your ideas, if you were to have a robot OC from Lost in Space (2018), what would they be like? what would their hobbies be? Talents, opinions, etc.

X