×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Arianna Courson
    Arianna Courson
    I am a professional writer/author (defiantly not famous yet :,) )who enjoys writing romances and love stories. (I write erotic romances and romances for teens!) I also love my dog, Bella and have an irrational fear of wasps (-w-)b


    I've self-published about six books (not counting the ones I took off Amazon because they suck), and have a single novel that is currently with a professional publisher! Feel free to check them out!

    Self-published:
    Silence Me (Young Adult Paranormal Romance with fallen angels)

    Quiet, now (YA Paranormal romance between vampire/werewolf and snow angel)

    Corrupted (YA paranormal romance between shadow fairy and mutated angel)

    The Silent Kiss (YA paranormal fantasy romance between a witch and a fallen angel, and a twist off Cinderella)

    Lullaby (still preorder)

    Obsession (Erotic romance between a twenty year old mafia leader and a nineteen year old girl)

    With Publishing:
    Wild Fire (YA paranormal romance between a fallen angel and a phoenix)




    Book three "The Dark Fated Ones" coming soon
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Silence Me
PG-13 Completed
2.3K
0
0
1.1K
0

This book is only a teaser. The full novel is on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and other retailers. Online only.


RUN TO THE POLICE, THEY WON’T BELIEVE YOU.  

RUN TO YOUR FRIEND’S HOUSE, I’LL FIND YOU. 

RUN ALL YOU WANT, LILY. I’M FASTER. 


Crap.  

I can’t believe he caught me staring again…  

He has that smile… The one that dared me to escape him…  

I should hate him. He’s a liar, murderer…  

I don’t trust him.  

Yet some part of me… wants to…  

And he knows. 

He’s crazy. 

Completely insane.  

And I don’t know how to rid myself of him… because every time I run… He catches me…  


I tried to fight him once, I did... but I lost... He only pressed me to him so I couldn't move. 


But that's when I felt his heat... his fire... and every time he touches me, my defenses fall…  

And he's well aware of it. 

And he'd do it over and over... until I'd let him lead me back. 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X