×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Avisha Rasminda
    Avisha Rasminda
    Avisha Rasminda is a young poet and writer, whose writing delves into the intricacies of life in all its forms. With a focus on both non-fiction and biography, Rasminda self-published his debut book "I'm In A Circle," while also exploring the worlds of crime and fantasy writing. Rasminda began honing his craft during his teenage years, and now, at 23 years old, has brought his unique voice and perspective to the literary world.


    See more
campaign Request update 0
Truth
G Completed
546
0
1
400
0

swap_vert

My opinion about the truth is people don’t like to see the truth.

If they see the truth I know surely they will be worried.

This world running on balance.

Balance of truth and lie.

Just think If accidentally truth goes up, and lies go down I know something terribly going to happen.

Because I have reason to say this. sorry I can’t tell you about it. But I do know surely you will understand this clearly someday.

I think this whole world running on lies. This world has a lot of lies, and I think some of the things we already have seen too many times.

I want to remind you these words aging to your head, if you really see the true you will don’t like it.

That’s the way it is. This is like your life. Just see, you have a Your own secrets and lies and truths about your life if people around you or anyone else see your lies their will don’t like you, they don’t say that directly but sometimes some people say it directly to your face.

And but they don’t act like before they do. That’s how it is. That’s why I would like to say this world running on balance.

A balance of truth and lies. So just don’t mess it up. This is like children Park seesaw.

Don’t lose balance. If you search clearly you can see Everything has a balance. For example, Balance of Nature. OK, so I positively believe you know that anyway So you have to stay in balance.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X