×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Bez Gustu I Ambicji
    Bez Gustu I Ambicji
    In general, I'm a weirdo. I'm an introvert with a constant change of moods and a long list of mental shortcomings. I don't know much about writing but I prefer it to my reality. I also don't write English very well but I hope for your understanding and encourage you to read my writings
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Dance of Silver and Gold
R
161.4K
1
0
551
0

In a world full of magical creatures (entia), and the inequality and racism that prevail because of them, there lives a special girl who tries to survive at all costs.

Ivy works as a mercenary in the capital of the kingdom of Viridisos, Magdorn.

She carries out every assignment even though, in spite of her high skills, hardly anyone takes her at face value.

She lives a very modest and poor life and tries to avoid fame and notoriety.

Unfortunately, she is unlucky and one evening, when she tries to help a courtesan, she unwittingly gets involved in the investigation of an assassination attempt on an elf.

When she accepts the assignment she is quite unaware that she is trying to catch the assassin of the future heir to the throne.

During her tumultuous journey, she will encounter a mass of obstacles, make new friends and face her fears from the past, which help her to grow and forge ahead.

Her toughest challenge, however, will be to prove to the world and herself that she is more than just an outcast.

There will be no shortage of different plots, fight scenes or even comedy, and the variety of creatures and characters will ensure that each reader will find their most preferred character.

The story will also be presented from the point of view of Prince Caspian, his cold-hearted bodyguard - Edward, and the most beautiful woman in Magdorn - Jasmine.

There will be a mass of characters and threads running through the story, and a variety of moral and ethical themes will be explored that may cause concern for the reader.

There is a lot of description and the action unfolds slowly but this is because the story will unfold over a long period of time, but I heartily recommend staying and getting into the story.

There are numerous vulgarities, scenes of violence or scenes of an erotic nature in the book! 🔞


I am writing this book in Polish on Wattpad. I doubt anyone here reads it in Polish, but I'll post the link anyway: 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/336729707?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=Bez_Gustu_I_Ambicji&wp_originator=Pq6Ws%2F2BW7Xaa0WFCr6tRZ7xDP4w6VrmRY83J07Pxck78luTj6Hv8ZlsfbfJYb31fRK%2BegjghG4kuc02boujF%2BF1yZCamuj48atZtqYURdTq6Xi0bI1E9biLqMxq2Gz%2B

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X