×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Bakr.eem
    Bakr.eem
    ?✨ A dreamer sharing a heartwarming romance novel, chapter by chapter. Join me on this personal journey of love! Open to conversations and advice from fellow readers and writers. Let's create captivating tales together! ???

    Book review :) https://www.instagram.com/brak.eem/
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Unveiling Hearts
G
20.5K
0
2
2.6K
5

Hasan, a dedicated radiologist with a reputation for being as grumpy as a bear, is known as a serious and emotionally reserved individual, famous for his seemingly impenetrable heart. The hospital staff is well-acquainted with his fierce professional rivalry with Jasra, a talented new radio manipulator.

However, fate takes an unexpected turn when Shaheera, Jasra's vivacious best friend and a cheerful young woman working in a publishing house, enters Hasan's life. With a heart brimming with love to give, Shaheera dreams of finding a profound connection with a man who can reciprocate her affection and make her heart flutter with joy. Little does she know that Hasan, the perpetually stoic radiologist, will shatter her expectations and touch her heart in ways she never imagined possible.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X