×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
One the Edge
G
3.8K
0
0
834
1

Story description 

Sam had been set up. Her family, which meant everything to her, didn't want her anymore. Her best friend was in on it all. That's when she decided that enough was enough. But when Sam wanted to draw the closing line to her life, something happened.

A little extra info

Here there kind stranger for finding this! This isn't the actual start of the story I wrote, it starts at ,,Prologue: Beginning of the end,,

Since you are here, I might as well tell you something about me and why I'm writing this.

I'm 17 years old and an amateur writer, so to say.

My sister recently mentioned one of her fanfictions again and since I always loved writing story's , but never really had the time to do it, I thought to myself: Might as well just try it and see how it turns out.

I know this isn't an extremely well written story and that's not what I'm even trying to achieve here.

I found out after finishing the Prologue, that this was fun. A lot of fun. I was sitting there, hours at time, just thinking and writing away.

And getting to share my story with random people online just makes this whole thing even better for me.

I know I'm not the best writer and that my english isn't perfect, not even close. (I'm from Germany in case you are wondering.)

I just hope that atleast some of you people out there like what I am writing here and are willing to give my work a chance to develop and blossom.

This is really helping me fix the stressful parts of my life and also helping me not give up if things seem bad.

I hope you enjoy,

Maxim

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X