×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    SSassySSarah
    SSassySSarah
    Hey guys, my name is Sarah (22). I'm keeping my account private because the story that I'm writing is based on mine real life. Anyways I'm from the Netherlands, and I love to read and write :)
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Heaven meets Hell
PG-13
12.3K
0
0
2.1K
1

Samantha Amrani (21) is a young lady, who lives in Utrecht with her brother Kadim. She is half Egyptian half-Dutch. Samantha is described by people as beautiful, she doesn't see it herself. Samantha is 1.72 m tall, has a curvy build, long dark blond hair, and dark brown eyes. Samantha has never had an easy life. Drama is the word that describes her life, drama follows her everywhere. It is partly because of her problematic family. Every day is a problem and she doesn't know how to deal with it. From minor problems such as quarrels to major events such as murder. Samantha's life is far from perfect but what if she decides to change her life. What if she meets someone who can help her with this? Could she ever step out of her shadow and find someone to help her be in the spotlight?

STRONG LANGUEGE

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X