×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    trixjoyce
    trixjoyce
    My name is Trix and I'm a writer and multi-creative content creator.
    www.trixjoyce.com
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Remarkable Ones
PG-13
4.2K
0
1
930
1

Book genres: 

Modern fantasy, mystery, lgbtq+ romance, teenage/young adult fiction.

A little content warning:

Mild descriptions of a character's experiences of past physical/verbal/s*xual abuse, suicidal ideation, mental illness, and mild descriptions of violence/violent behavior.

Audience:

Suitable for a bit "older" teenagers and young adults are the "main audience". However, I think anyone can enjoy this book since more adult themes such as se*xuality and violence are described very lightly in this book! No graphic or explicit content is described, I'm just "touching upon" these topics.

Book description:

Will the little village in the middle of nowhere ever be accepting of the two siblings from far away, with peculiar family circumstances? Will the adoptive sisters ever find their love story and will the land of Avoranic forever be led by the peaceful queen they have now? Will perhaps all these people's destinies find a way to be put together and reveal the secrets that have been hiding for centuries?

Are Ellie, Nels, Ingrid, and Aline even aware of the adventure ahead of them? And will Cassidy and Castor lead them in the right direction on their journey?

A story about finding hope where hope no longer exists, about true friendship, and about magical powers in a grey everyday world.

Other information:

I'm writing this story in my free time and some days I have more time than others. However, I plan on making this into a paperback book when it's finished, and my main goal is for it to be somewhat of an ongoing project with not too many long breaks in between chapters. If you want to motivate me, don't shy away from giving me your feedback!

Oh, and another thing, English is not my native language. I'm originally from the Norse countries, so feedback on my English is appreciated (although I'm pretty confident of my knowledge) but if doing so, keep it constructive and fair. Thanks for stopping by.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X