×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Wonderstruck777
    Wonderstruck777
    I love connecting with my reader so feel free to message me anytime and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! ^_^
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Hazy Blood Moon
PG-13
36.2K
39
17
11.6K
9

"I don't understand," Roman said as he took a deep inhale of my scent while trapping me against his bedroom door. "How is it possible for a human to be my mate?"
  
  "Li-Listen Roman, I don't know what you're talking about alright," I stuttered as I backed my body as far away from his as I possibly could. "I swear I'll pretend like I never saw anything! I'll never say anything to anyone and I'll never come back and bother you guys again!"
  
  He didn't seem to like that response as he wrapped his hot arm around my waist, pulling me immensely closer to him. "Oh that won't do Dollface, I need you here with me, always."
  
  His pink lips came down to place searing hot kisses on my neck which made my knees buckle. "Ro-Roman," I moaned as I struggled to stand.
  
  "You can't leave me, Africa" He whispered against my neck. "Not after we've begun to get so close."
  
  --------------
  
  Africa Grey never intended to learn about the supernatural world.
  
  She would've preferred to remain an oblivious human girl whose only concern was trying to graduate high school.
  
  But when she unknowingly befriends a werewolf, her life suddenly becomes much more interesting than she could've ever hoped it to be.

X