×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Karma200
    Karma200
    Hi!

    I'm Delona but most people just call me Lona. I'm an amatuer writer that is honestly just doing this for a hobby. If I'm being honest it's the readers and fans who acknowledge my work that encourage me to continue typing. I have a lot of my other work on other sites and out of curiosity, I've decided to try this one out!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Love of a Succubus
R
7.9K
0
0
2.1K
0

Vivian Daphne is a demon born a long, long time ago. She's partying, having fun and feeding off the lives of mortals. With a talent of getting into trouble, Vivian ends up in the territory of a dragon. And he doesn't take kindly to his humans being killed; the innocent nor the sinful. So he decides to make a blood-bond with Vivian, not knowing that this cunning woman is actually on the run. From the very man that took everything from her. Ripped it all out of her ends while she begged for mercy.

The vampire king wants her head and fast.

Because if he doesn't kill his own daughter fast... it'll be his head lying on the floor.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X