×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Karma200
    Karma200
    Hi! I'm Lona but a lot of my friends call me Karma. I'm 24 years old and writing books is one of the few stress relievers I have. I'm not a professional writer
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The love of a Succubus
R
10.1K
0
0
564
0

Welcome to Vivian Daphne's world. Almost over 75 years ago, the succubus demon finally managed to get out of her father's clutches... but at the price of being buried alive.

Years later the old demoness is traveling the world getting stronger but suddenly manages to find herself in dragon territory. Unable to leave because of the blood bond created by the king of dragons, Vivian and her two oldest friends find themselves in the middle of a war between dragons and vampires.

She isn't strong enough to fight her father yet. So, Vivian plays smart by keeping herself quiet about her past and helping ensure the dragon king can kill the man who created the monsters following her today.

But what happens when Vivian somehow finds herself falling for the only man who has ever shown her patience and that she's more than just a weapon.

Can she keep her heart out of the battle? Or will she be strong enough to face her fears and give her heart away after everything she's been through?

All Vivian has ever wanted was freedom.

But her destiny calls for much more.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X