×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Oliver
    Oliver
    Been writing for years, just for fun. I find it relaxing and a good way to release stress, a bit of downtime to order my thoughts I guess.
    Hope you like my stories and I'd love to hear any feedback anyone has.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Moulded Souls
PG-13
4.5K
1
0
2.5K
0

An unconvincing private investigator, a smoking black cat, and an inner child at his wits' end. A trio of characters all about to entwine their lives with Tom. 

A worrier by nature, Tom's life has come to a bit of a standstill, unable to push passed his inhibitions. His  perspective on life is about to be radically altered though, after a chance meeting with a  hitch hiker named Cotton. Pale and gaunt, and dressed in a parrot onesie, Cotton strikes Tom as a little on the odd side. After letting her into his car, a conversation unfolds and things begin to get surreal. For one his inner child is suddenly sitting on his shoulder. 

And these are not the only peculiar characters in town Tom is about to encounter. A beautiful man with a power over anyone he talks to seems intent on talking to him too. But is it really Tom he's after?

Join Tom in a surreal adventure set in this seemingly mundane world. 


This is a reworking of a story I'd posted recently. I've changed the perspective to third person and altered the plot a bit.

Thanks for reading, hope you like it :D

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X