×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    A.E.A
    A.E.A
    Hello! I'm A, and I'm incredibly excited to begin uploading my story onto this platform. I look forward to feedback on my stories and enthusiasm from readers and writers alike.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
But I'm Only Human
PG-13
2.6K
0
0
1.5K
0

swap_vert

Right off the bat, I would like to make note this is a darker story if you are squeamish I would recommend you find another story but if you love the nitty-gritty of what it means to be a teenage werewolf, I welcome you.

One night, that's all it takes, to lose everything you've ever know...

Amara is a wanderer, moving from town to town, trying to outrun a past that haunts her. When she moves to Eden, she expects the same routine, be a background character and leave when the time seems fit but when a curly-headed boy all but falls into her life plans change. Things quickly become complicated. For one, he's human and she's a werewolf, and with every full moon, danger gets closer.  This town isn't what it seems, neither are the people. can the boy she's come to trust really be trusted?
 When secrets are revealed and pasts are bought into the light will the two be able to control the beasts within or will they both crash and burn?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X