×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Polydragons
    Polydragons
    Thank you to everyone who has or will take the time to read my stories. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy writing them.

    A special thank you for those who leave feedback on what you thought of my works. The positive ones encourage me, and the negative, provided they are constructive, tell me where I can improve.

    As for me, I'm your average nerd. Enjoy cons, cosplay, comic books, Sci-fi/fantasy books, Table Top RPG's, SCA/Ren Fairs, etc. Major influences on my writing has been authors like Mercedes Lackey, Andre Norton, and Anne McCaffrey.

    I am mostly a boy scout. No drugs, no alcohol, no smoking. I hold doors for ladies, and say my please and thank you's. I consider myself to be a highly moral person. On the other hand I have chosen lifestyles that are decidedly not boy scout material. This includes Polyamory, BDSM, and Paganism. I have also been physically and emotionally abused by my father and emotionally and sexually by my first wife. I suffer from Depressive Bi-Polar disorder and Social Anxiety disorder, and have mostly recovered from PTSD.

    I know that was TMI, but all of them are life experiences I can and will draw from in my writings. These themes deserve to be fairly explored. None of my lifestyle choices will be intended as sales pitches, and all will be shown in a realistic light with all the positives and negatives.

    My stories are cross-posted between Penana and Fanfiction.net. I tend to post here first though and transfer it to the other later.
    See more
RWBY Book 2: Echoes
PG-13
45.3K
4
1
11.6K
0

After graduating from the best school in Remnant with high honors, life was perfect for RWBY. Or it should have been. Jealousy, hate, vengeance, blackmail, and political intrigue follow them doggedly in this sequel to Senior Year.


For differences in my AU from canon please check the description of Book 1: Senior Year.


Chapter title Key:

Ruby & Weiss: Single word titles
Blake/Phoenix: Avian themed
Yang: ______ and _______
JNPR: The _______

If a chapter title doesn't fit within this key it's because its a mixed bag of everyone. This is more likely to start happening near the end of the book when the individual storylines begin to merge.

X