×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    AlisiaLanet
    AlisiaLanet
    Hello,
    I'm a fantasy writer who enjoys anime, music, reading & writing. I have a Deviantart & I take great pride in my skills. I'll be sharing what I've already done on DA. *I'm moving my items from DA to here due to DA pushing on with Eclipse that I cannot handle*
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Aphelia Bestiary Guide - Take 2
PG-13
1.7K
0
0
4.7K
0

Wasn't happy with how the 1st go was looking so here's another go at it to try and sort it out while placing things in order based on what type of beast they are.

There are the following:

> Celestial: These creatures are very holy and often have a pull to destroy creatures that are unholy/impure based on their soul. Most common type of these are Angels and Spirits, as well as some Guardians which could also be spiritual or physical.

> Demon: These creatures are not holy and are injured by holy things, or commonly are. They were made by a being called The Shadowed One. Often they follow closely to The Shadowed One's orders and control, like killing humans and placing fear in other races, but some have broken their will free of The Shadowed One. Yes they are still demons but their minds are their own and are clear. They still feel the urges to kill innocent beings but do not act on them. They can fall and do this from a state called Bloodlust. Some races are more easy to fall to Bloodlust than others.

> Normal: Aphelia has normal animals you'd find in our world but they also have creatures that are normal for them that are not Celestial or Demon.

> Mythical: These creatures are those found in our own mythology. One example would be a hydra or a manticore. Vampires would be another as would werewolves.

The types above are what they are. Their names are their technical names and nicknames are the alternate name they are known by, if any. What is listed is the general commonly known information about each creature. Each individual creature may vary depending on independent factors, such as where they were raised, how they were raised, how strong their will is to resist the urges of causing chaos/violence from The Shadowed One, and so forth. Appearance may also vary depending on their strength as some are able to hide among humans by disguising themselves to appear as perfectly human.

Now, let us begin.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X