×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
The Old Gods
G
2.1K
1
1
1.4K
0

swap_vert

The Celestial worlds were ravaged. 

God is dead. the Celestials lost the war against the Fallen. all they can do is to exile the sons of Adam into an unknown world created by elemental gods; who before they came has no concept of light and darkness. for four thousand years humans were protected by angels as they strive to survive into this foreign land that they now call home. however, these past few centuries, celestials began to fade. they slowly vanishes leaving the sons of Adam on their own. learning to live amongst the elementals and their old gods, the human race erected kingdoms of great magnificence. however, after a long search, Azerus, the Fallen angel and his demons have finally found their long lost brothers.  will the sons of Adam survive the Demonic legions without the protection of the Celestials? and with other races of the old world waiting for the opportune moment to destroy these human invaders that took what's rightfully theirs, will the sons of Adam escape this impending doom? or will they fall into extinction.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X