×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Scorchwriter
    Scorchwriter
    I have a passion to create vivid, jaw-dropping, addictive stories that keep my readers engaged and wanting more. I do this by introducing authentic unforgettable characters that will thrill and shock the reader, while building emotional bonds that will last a lifetime.

    My latest book, Tide of the Dawn delivers that raw, sensational, cliff-hanger that readers look for, while producing back-stories that drive the characters to reckless abandonment or self-preservation. My hope is that these stories will bring those who enjoy my work to take stock of their own moral dilemma and take time to appreciate their loved ones. Enjoy and thank you.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Tide of the Dawn
PG-13
63.7K
0
10
6.8K
7

It is the year 2033. A devastating war has ravaged America. The government has collapsed and John Hemingway and his twenty three year-old daughter, Claire struggle to survive under the tyranny of a brutal regime, the Glory Revolution Alliance. Driven by near starvation and the allure of freedom, they set off across the post-apocalyptic wasteland of fallen America in search of a better life. 

With help from their friends, Margaret, a faithful loving friend willing to give up her life to protect them, and Bill a straight shooting, gun-toting, fast talking Texan, they must depend on one another to survive while being hunted for their lives. In the chaos, they get separated and are taken prisoner or are left to fend for themselves. 

In this unpredictable, dystopian society, where martial law reigns, they must survive against rapists, thieves and the forces of nature in hopes of reuniting, and restoring their kinship with each other.

X