×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Nawleans
    Nawleans
    I am a quadriplegic single father of a teenage daughter and middle school aged son. We don’t really know what caused my condition. Something, maybe a virus or parasite, perhaps an autoimmune issue, caused the scarring on my spinal cord over the course of about a month leading to my paralysis. Luckily, the scarring stopped as suddenly as it started leaving me alive, if not kicking. I’m thoroughly enjoying every day I get to be a dad to my kids. I’m playing with the house’s money.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Shallow Moon
PG
8.6K
1
18
4.4K
2

A weary father at the end of his rope, struggling to protect his thirteen year old daughter and eleven year old son, leads his family home through a collapsing and lawless civilization.  Death has taken its toll.  Those that remain grapple to put the pieces back together or take what's left for themselves.



This is a work in progress.  It's unedited and unplanned, with no outline or idea as to where it is going. I’ll probably continue post additions/revisions from time to time.   Follow along if you're interested, intrigued or simply amused.  I'm new at this and welcome comments and suggestions; the good, the bad and the ugly.  Criticisms, grammatical corrections, plot suggestions, character revisions, praise and marriage proposals will all be given proper consideration.

This is a work of fiction.  This isn’t me and these aren’t my kids.  No one in this work of fiction represents anyone, living or dead, completely.  Scratch that.  None of my exes are portrayed in any of my characters, vile or otherwise.  Oh yeah... despite its presentation herein the world is not ending, nor has it gone to pot... as of yet.


Copyright:  All rights reserved.  Nobody can use, redistribute, reiterate, reproduce, copy, or in any other way incorporate what I have written or I might get really mad.  I may even sue you.  I live smack-dab in the middle of a town filled with starving lawyers.  And not just that - I have a lot of time on my hands and could really use some of your money.

X