×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Five Perspectives
PG
8.0K
1
3
3.1K
1

Five perspectives, right in the title

Julia Jones, a straight-A, sarcastic high school girl who hates everyone except her close friends.  Adrian Brown, a cute, nice-ish, high school boy that just happened to be in all the same classes Julia was in since middle school. Perfect match, right? Maybe, Adrian thinks of Julia as an almost friend, while Julia thinks of him as an arch-enemy.

Ace Woods, a kind-hearted boy who acts cold and rude around everyone except his best friend, Joshua Gagnon, even though he won't admit that Joshua's his friend. Joshua Gagnon, a smart, funny, high school boy that everyone loves and wants to be friends with. He even charmed Ace, his best friend to be friends with him, even though Ace doesn't trust anyone, not even his family. Romantic feelings in the friendship? Maybe, maybe not.

Jenna Slipacoff, a playful, optimistic, high school girl who has a secret relationship. Why is it secret? It's a secret relationship because her boyfriend's parents are really strict and hated all the other girls her boyfriend chose in the past. This is why they decided to keep it secret, so his parents wouldn't be able to force them apart. Will a forced marriage get in their way?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X