×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    inuku7459
    inuku7459
    Welcome! I'm a lover of anime, gaming, and eating anything I'm not allergic to! I am currently working on a novel titled: Memoir of the New World. In the future, once the story is complete and I have grown even more as a writer, my goal will be to turn it into a visual novel. Please enjoy, pick apart my work, and come along through this journey!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Memoir of the New World
R
46.7K
0
0
5.9K
3

Change? Fate? Who are you, and can you strive to become something greater?


Over 500 years have passed since the day when the age of the New World began. Before then, the world was what one would consider “normal”. However, one day it was mysteriously split into two supercontinents: Alteria, the land of those who harness power through the manipulation and alteration of the world’s sciences, and Ahstrala, the land of those who have the ability to harness the power of their souls.


This story revolves around Rai Lilac, the heir to a formerly distinguished family of nobles in Ahstrala. Through the journey of finding his greater purpose, seeing more of the world, and overcoming himself, he seeks a path to becoming the protagonist in his own life.


And yet, this is not just his story alone. 

Follow him as he connects and combats with the confidants he meets along the way. Will these memoirs of the New World come together to bring about ruin or prosperity?


favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X