×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    darkgirllollipop
    darkgirllollipop
    I am a 15 year old weirdo, but seriously I just have the body I am like a five year old on the inside??.
    I loved writing since I was four but I was too shy to make it public. I love reading books and also writing them. Please if I don't follow back don't get angry??. I am black and if you hate me for that oh well?? there is nothing I can do about that cause I won't like to change that fact about me.
    I can be weird sometimes. Sorry I meant all the times. I can be quite funny but don't take me for granted???.
    I love food don't judge me ?( I will not starve myself cause I want to have a killer body, you know yourselves?? but that doesn't mean I am fat) but still I don't know where it's going ??. I am a big fan of Harry potter, SpongeBob, Mr bean, and Powerpuff girls, if you don't like or never watched any of this I am sowwy for you☹️?.And plus i love all my haters ??.But who can hate me.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The legend of the white wolf and black wolves
PG-13
5.0K
3
1
3.3K
1

Legend states that Serena the moon goddess wanted to create pure werewolves. Her brother Damien the God of witches warned her about it but she turned a deaf ear and instead proceeded with her plans. She created a black wolf which she named lucious and a white wolf which she named Eleanor. She watched them grow, Lucious was pure evil no hint of emotions in him but Eleanor on the other hand was kind hearted, but she also had a really bad side. She saw she made a mistake and created mates. She paired them together so that they could balance each other. But every wrong had consequences, legend also stated that there was gonna be another pair but instead double the evil....

Emma Sanders...
A human or so they thought..
What happens when they found out that she was a later shifter and she was the legendary white wolf...
"Get out and never come back" my mum screamed as she sobbed into father's body...


Alexander and Alexandro king.....
Alphas to the blackblood pack
The most cruel and powerful alphas in the world...
The children's scary bedtime story...
What happens when they find out about a rogue passing into their territory and that she is their mate......
(Sorry my description was long but it's worth it)

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X