×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Lata
    Lata
    See more
    Heminor
    Heminor
    University student in the midst of one of two states of being - procrastination, or grasping at productivity.
    Being the quiet thing I have become, my use of language has deteriorated as of late. It is my goal to reclaim at least some of it through practice!

    When I get sucked into a good book, I won't leave the comfort of a blanket or my room for sometimes days on end, foregoing as much of real life as can be managed in favour of immersion in a whole new world. Fiction books are a dangerous drug...
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Vigilantè
PG-13
6.3K
8
14
4.9K
19

In a battle of Evil vs. Evil, who will win?

The Vigilantes, a group of the most evil, the most dangerous criminals, fight their way through a city where only the worst of the worst get what they want. And these lovely assassins always get what they want.

Along the way, however, they end up helping the weak and helpless who have been taken advantage of by those with the power to do so. Civilians have had everything they hold dear taken from them, and so the Vigilantes turn their eyes towards the strongest: those who dare to ignore their battlecry.

Through their misplaced heroisms, the group of villains has come to be known as ‘The Protectors of Justice’ - which couldn’t be further from the truth. Will the civilians come to see through their misled doting, or will crime rule the world?

X