×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    加百列陳
    加百列陳
    國中開始寫小說,人生從屁孩變大叔,從單身變四寶爸,從客服到美國創業,從無神論到基督徒,唯一不變的是對小說的愛。擅長奇幻科幻,喜歡描述人和人與人的關係,以及用劇情的正面思維影響人。

    粉絲專頁:https://www.facebook.com/gbchentw/

    作品+資歷:
    血騎士-冒險者天堂出書
    黯之光-第二屆奇幻文化
    The Void Wielder-鮮網奇幻PK賽銀賞獎
    天堂客服中心,您好!-道聲百周年慶徵文比賽佳作
    The Blood Remnant(命騎士)-美國自費出版
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Blood Remnant - Paladin of Khaee
PG-13
15.7K
0
0
1.5K
2

“Trapped in the midst of the battlefield, the young girl noticed the Beastkin standing ominously before her. Fear grew within her as did the sound of her beating heart. Louder and louder her heart pounded, nearly drowning out the battle that surrounded her.

The Beastkin’s head shifted back and forth as if he could hear her pulsing blood until his gaze finally fell upon her.

 “What I am to do?” She panicked. Suddenly, blood splashed upon her face, stinging her eyes and blurring her vision. Could it be Mother’s or Father’s? Could it be from the Paladin or the warriors? It didn’t matter now, for this tiny splash of blood broke any dash of courage she had left in her.

Screaming as loud as she could, she covered her head as the Beastkin snarled a menacing howl in response and leaped towards her.”


Blood Remnant, Paladin of Khaee, Book I is an exhilarating fantasy tale from Gabriel Chen, who takes you on a journey of fear and faith, of tragedy and triumph as the Da’Khaee face inhalation from dark forces. Can an intuitive sickly young girl and her warrior hero avoid destruction and bring hope to all the races? Find out in this gripping fantasy epic, the first installment in the Paladin of Khaee series.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X