×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    JessTheMess
    JessTheMess
    I am 23 and I am an Aquarius. I am mostly an undiscovered writer and a mostly underrated author. I have been writing my books for such a long time. I wrote and completed my first book when I was fifteen, but it was so poorly written, I tossed it after trying to rewrite the storyline numerous times.

    I discovered I really liked writing after that and got better over the years into some impressive work. I am very proud of how far I've come with my writing. I hope to learn even more and eventually soak up a ton of people with my books.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Whispering Desert Petals
PG-13
0
0
0
388
0

swap_vert

Full Description will be inside the book. I didn't want it to be too long here.

Short Description:


Like most things, life never stays good and happy, and as fate was to have it, Alex and Daniel end up getting torn apart by getting stationed at the same place at different times. Daniel gets sent out with Unit 1, and weeks after Alexandra goes out with her unit; Unit 2, but only to be met with disaster and tragedy all around.

From being cut off from one another and being at the same place but separated by weeks apart, the utter abandonment and fighting these two go through to be reunited take many tolls on them and they are sent on a whirlwind of different paths. 

All the characters centered around this series, go through many dangerous outdoor plains, and must brave a cultural diversity flip, as they are thrown into an unknown world, so far from home, but no less committed and confident to see things through. They will fight hard and will strain themselves while being tested on everything they have learned in the camp, all the while they are forced to do whatever means necessary to survive and make it through to see the end of the mission and save anybody on the way. 

Can they make it to each other in time for salvation, will they be damned to be held prisoner and die as captives, or can these characters overcome their fears and fight to survive and reunite with their loved ones?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X