×

Penana
search
登入arrow_drop_down
註冊arrow_drop_down
請使用Chrome或Firefox享受更好的用戶體驗!
  • 作者
    Amy Symilton
    Amy Symilton
    I'm a writer from Indonesia. I mostly write stories of mixed genres for children such as adventure, fantasy, and action mixed with supernatural, magic, martial art, sci-fi, myth, or mystical folklore elements of each country including my own. I also sometimes write fable stories but with improvised plots (I'm not sticking too much with the classic storytelling of once upon a time nowadays. Usually, I just stick to the beginning without using the classic quote in older stories even though I still love the classic tales and folklore myself).
    See more
campaign 催更 0
Adventure of Alice Maro the Magician The 1st Story: The Legendary Ancient Phoenix
PG 已完結
3.9K
0
0
842
0

The story of Alice Maro who lived in Magi Village isolated from the town to keep the village of magicians a secret from the public. Alice Maro is a 10 years old magician who wished to be the time wizard. Being an apprentice, she is eager to go on an adventure in order to learn what it means to be a time wizard. One day, she hears from the villagers that something falls to the town west of her village and teleports to town to see the thing herself. There, she met a teenage boy named Roy Kivan and so... a magical quest to save the Gylea Kingdom begin. Will they save the Gylea kingdom? Only one way to find out!

favorite
coins
0 喜歡
率先喜歡這期作品!

X