×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Crown Prince of Horror
    Crown Prince of Horror
    I am a young writer from South Africa and wish to pursue in a career becoming one and putting great South African literature back on the map. I dabble mostly in the genres of horror, thriller, mystery, adventure and sci-fi. I'm trying out fantasy with a hint of drama and suspense, and maybe one day I'll write romance.

    My stories are all original with amazing characters, great storylines and, if I do say so myself, strange plot twists.

    I'm still an amateur when it comes to writing, but with proper help and TRUE responds from readers I can better myself.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Preternatural: Legend of the Black Rider
PG-13
26.1K
0
0
1.5K
1

(this is gonna be a whole book series consisting of 15 books, so be ready!!)

All Daniel has ever know is running. They never stay in one place for long, so when his mother finally finds a place for them to settle down he's excited. One problem with that is that he never gets to leave the house and is homeschooled.

His mother, Celine, is very secretive of her life outside of the house. One rule that she tells him to follow is to NEVER under ANY circumstances take off the wolf-necklace he's wearing. So when things get a little too much, and Daniel finds something that he can only identify as an actual magic wand, he bought himself a ticket into the dangerous world his mother's been trying to hide him from:

A world of magic, monsters, secret family members, survival, and now that he's been exposed to all of this his life is in grave danger from a dark force that's been hunting him for the past nine years since he'd been born.

Witness the dark side of magic as the "Preternatural"-series gives you an insight as to what the world of magic would be like if it was present in modern-times.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X