×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    shashankranjan
    shashankranjan
    I am an avid fan of epic fantasy and space sci-fi. I generally like a good adventure with complex and diverse characters, strong character development and descriptive, immersive story telling.

    I am also an aspirational storyteller, trying my hand for the first time at seriously writing a fantasy novel. It is currently published, titled "The Tower In the Forest". Do check it out. All reviews and feedback are welcome and appreciated.

    My all time favorite fantasy series is The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan.

    In the newer works, I like
    The Ember Blade by Chris Wooding
    The Stone Dance of the Chameleon Series by Ricardo Pinto
    The Remembrance War Series by Michael R. Johnston
    The Steel Remains by Richard K. Morgan
    King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo
    The Ruin of Kings by Jenn Lyons
    Dark Rise by C.S. Pagat

    I welcome conversations about my story, any of the books listed above or a new novel that you may have found (I am always looking for my next best read) or writing novels in general.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Tower In the Forest
R
82.9K
1
16
1.9K
0

**AUTHOR'S NOTE: THANK YOU FOR READING! ALL REVIEWS AND FEEDBACKS ARE WELCOME AND APPRECIATED!**

**NEW CHAPTER EVERY FRIDAY!**


For 500 cycles, fiends ruled the land of Airaat, crushing humans under their heels with their demonic powers. Then a hero rose from the ashes of their atrocities. Armed with the blessing and the divine radiance of the Creator, he led humanity in rebellion against their demonic overlords. He defeated them and a great human empire rose from the ashes of the old one; the man who led the humans into this glorious age came to be known as the Phoenix king.


Or so say the scriptures.


But the empire of the Phoenix is broken now and the remnants battle each other for faith, honor and glory. The seers warn of an approaching darkness and whispers of a forgotten prophecy carry on the wind. And in the forgotten depths of Airaat, an ancient evil awaits for its champion to release it from its prison. 


Eren never wanted to be part of a prophecy that may destroy the world. Then his lover disappeared and the demons from myths came and slaughtered his town. Accused of orchestrating the massacre, Eren is on the run for his life. But the reins of his fate are quickly slipping out his hands. Treachery and betrayal stalk his every step and debilitating nightmares are starting to threaten his sanity. When his dreams become portent, he starts to realize there may be no escaping his destiny

X