×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Alvy Jade
    Alvy Jade
    Hi! I'm Alvy and I love writing - especially fantasy, and reading. And I paint - mostly patterns and still-life.

    I'm not embarrassed to say that I am a fan of like a billion TV series and movies and basically, I'm an addict to those. I'm sure you can relate.

    My dream is to literally just live in a hut beside a lake, away from all civilization and surrounded by nature. (Even though I'm terrified of birds... don't ask)

    Anywho, I hope you enjoy my stories. But... just don't mention any birds while talking to me, alright? I hate birds.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Mad Sticks and Masks
G
7.3K
2
13
3.9K
9

Clio was a normal fruitseller. That was until Etaine realized that he could not manipulate Clio in any way like he could the others. Etaine wanted to know why and Clio wanted to know everything.

But with only thirty days to do so and the threat of the Agdeth hovering over the small town of Waverly, would either of them be able to succeed? And, Clio, who claims to only love books, be able to find a new love in Etaine? Read and find out!

A/N: I haven't decided on a gender for Clio, so you can take them to be male, female or whatever.

X