×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
I Became a Ranker Before Rankers
PG-13
16.4K
0
0
613
0

swap_vert

Suddenly, I could see bright white lights creeping quickly towards me, so quick that I could only see what it was right before the impact. My weak body was no match for the large transportation bus that would not let anything slow down its path. My body shot away from where I had previously knelt and it felt as if my soul had been left behind, but I knew very well that it hadn't. I wished it had left, at least then I would not have felt every bone in my body fracturing into tiny pieces. In that cold weather, I began to warm up from the blood that seeped out from unknown parts of my body like it had to get somewhere. 

That situation seemed ironic in a way. I was the woman who needed saving, but still no handsome man, or person at all, had pulled me out of the agony that I was in. It was nothing like the novels I had read, or maybe it was because I wasn't pretty that no one saved me. 

In that moment of sorrow, still I was angry. Not angry at myself, but upset that I could not read the final chapter of that novel. As I took in my last breath, I murmured my final words, "Now who is going to tell me what happens in the final floor?"


favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X