×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Avisha Rasminda
    Avisha Rasminda
    Avisha Rasminda is a young poet and writer, whose writing delves into the intricacies of life in all its forms. With a focus on both non-fiction and biography, Rasminda self-published his debut book "I'm In A Circle," while also exploring the worlds of crime and fantasy writing. Rasminda began honing his craft during his teenage years, and now, at 23 years old, has brought his unique voice and perspective to the literary world.


    See more
campaign Request update 0
Nature
G Completed
2.8K
0
1
527
0

swap_vert

Wow, Nature is a Amazing thing Ah whoa👁 that’s right.Nature, in my mind there’s a lot i want to say about nature. yeah that’s right because when i’m in a outside or when i’m all a alone is the great thing i have. nature really helps me out.it’s calm my mind, it’s really relaxing one. helps to my mind, to my body it’s feels like a it’s heals me from

everything yeah that’s right. you should have to try it,it’s a awesome thing. you have to enjoy that alone. because that’s how it is. so anyway i’m going to talk about nature. i think i have a connection with nature,i think so. yes that’s absolutely right. because i want to tell people how i’m spend my life,my mind with this environment.it’s so messy. but there’s a one point. it’s very beautiful to my mind. it’s nature. because the reason it’s so good. you must feel that, enjoy that. Please Humans Don’t Destroy Nature🌳. because that's the only thing we have for all of us. that’s what i think. just think a about for one second. if we don’t have nature we have nothing to belong, nothing to protect. that’s the thing keeps us alive. i think the entire world,space and our own minds and nature have specially connection (don’t you think). because the reason is why i’am telling you this i want to people know things about how i feel about my mind. it’s so messy right now. no every time is so messy. i don’t know why is that. anyway this whole thing like conversation to me. the point of this conversation is (actually i don’t know,what the fuck point of this conversation) i want to just tell you, that’s all. OK let’s get to the point. Nature my favorite thing about life is nature. just look at your around man. it’s so beautiful. right now i think so my mind connected with nature. there's so much i want to talk a about nature,wind,trees,sun and sunrise the early morning,birds songs,silence,rivers,sky,people,mind,animals. so at the time i been thinking about a lot of things. it’s very hard to my mind, very complicated. i can’t control that sometimes that’s why i want to explain to you all how i feels.

Life,Everyday life,Job,Working,Thinking,Walking,Studying,Living in,Traveling,Worrying,Fighting,Love,Family,I’m,People,Life,Nature,Us,World,Space,Mind

What’s the meaning of all of this, what are you really looking for in this world (Actually i still don’t know what the fuck answer is) but i think i’ll find it one day. nature is everything, it’s effect to everything, it all you have,keeps us alive. To me it feels like i don’t have any time to enjoy nature,environment. it’s feels like that’s way, don’t know why is it. stuck in one place my whole life feels like that way, but when i go to the outside, to the environment it’s feels like a different way. freedom,free it’s like a i just release from something. escape from something No every time it’s not like that. i’m too much upset right now. uh ah fuck shit………..

I wanna go somewhere. Far a where from here. to feel my mind, body, nature and everything. for a minute just think about your life, your journey.

Sometimes life is good and sometimes life is bad. I still know about little things about this life (my life). I think so there’s a lot of stuff I have to know about this Life,world,people,mind. But somehow I know little bit about that.

I want to tell you again all my feelings about Nature. Because I’m really freaking out right now. I don’t know what to do. Really upset about everything (don’t know why) but it’s just like that. But when I feel lonely and worried I’m go to the outside to see environment,the nature. So then I feel free to my mind (it’s so much happiness to feel) there’s so much happiness to enjoy outside world( just go and see,enjoy yourself) enjoy your fucking life man. Because I want to say. I’m stuck in one place. What is the meaning of this life ?. If you think you know the answer. You’re wrong anyway. Because to me everyone don’t know what’s the reason to be here all of us. there are just go on… just living in their life. don’t know what the fuck reason is. there just go to work make money and buy things and again go to work make money and buy things everyday their doing same things like a circle. Do SoMeThInG fOr YoUrSeLf. Every man can give something to the world. New things, don’t waste your time, think about nature. Think about your life. You’re getting older every day. I’m talking about a life here. To me in this world have everything fake,illusion to me. Can you imagine how my mind is. When people read this their think I’m crazy or something. But this is important thing. Think about life, what are these ah, what is the meaning of your life ? What is the reason to you be here ?. What are all of this just look at your around what you see? You’ll say, people going to the work, children’s going to the school, just normal stuff like that. But I want to ask you from all what is this? Why are you doing all this things ? For what. Actually the point of this, I want to tell all of You. We have to escape from this life. We have to realize what’s this life a about. Every day we just go to work and do stuff and make money and again and again same shit. Right. So I mean you should have to give something for this world. Don’t waste your time for unlikes things.

…..Me/Nature…..

Sometimes I feel like I’m totally mess. I’m useless. I’m foolish,mad,lazy,upset,week,fear but the seconds after I think I’m strong and I feel confident. I’m really disarray now no every time I’m over thinking, it’s confusing, actually it’s mental confusion. “A confusing of impressions” everyone act like a good people. but do wrong things. and the world keep going on… what is the point of all of this ah, please can you tell me? our body in present but our minds in the past. everyone live unhappily. people smile at each other. but it’s not comes form the heart it’s fake smile. howsoever nature is the best thing i ever seen in my life. nature give us everything What we want, peace,freedom,happiness and positive (good) life. Meaning of this entire words I want people understands what’s this life,mind,love,nature. But when I’m going to say this most people think I’m joking but it’s not I don’t understands at all everything I told before, don’t you understands when I’m saying ( when you read those words).

Actually. I wanna know meaning about all of this (I was thinking about that unfortunately I don’t understood it) this entire words about how I think about everything in brief. This is my life, my mind.

Present situation

I wanna go some where now…(I’m writing this in the office ,right now our department manager and regulatory executive discussing something also regulatory officer listing to it and other girl doing something from her computer.) ok,anyway. I can’t be here anymore. I’m really upset and I’m so tired to my mind and to my body, so tired man… I want to run away from here.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X