×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Avisha Rasminda
    Avisha Rasminda
    Avisha Rasminda is a young poet and writer, whose writing delves into the intricacies of life in all its forms. With a focus on both non-fiction and biography, Rasminda self-published his debut book "I'm In A Circle," while also exploring the worlds of crime and fantasy writing. Rasminda began honing his craft during his teenage years, and now, at 23 years old, has brought his unique voice and perspective to the literary world.


    See more
campaign Request update 0
Everyday Life
G Completed
926
0
2
502
0

Everyday Life is good Or not,

I don’t know it’s good if we think it’s good and it’s bad if we think it’s bad.

Sometimes everyday life gets a bit boring. But every day is a chance.

Just remember my words. That’s what’s creates you to the future and other things going to happen in life. Some of maybe think this everyday life is boring but everything has a process /a system.

I know it’s hard and boring, I feel that too. That’s why I telling you this and Don’t upset. When I get up in the morning really I don’t what to do it’s like empty something on me.

I think I don’t have the right schedule or time table it’s like a mess in my mind, that’s why I tell you earlier it’s boring. But at the end of the day, it’s not. I don’t know you understand this.

What I’m saying right now. But this how I feel every time I mean every day in my life. Howsoever Some days are better and some days are bad. but like I said before it depends on your situation and your mind and you.

How you react to that. Sometimes I make mistakes too. Some times, I do not know what to do. I feel like I am nothing.

Hour by hour, day by day, year by year, goes on. We getting old every second. What is the meaning of this life? Just think we going to school and college after that we going to find the job and make money got a girl getting married make children and there are going to school.

Do you even understand this as I said earlier chapter this is a circle.

This is all about the circle shit. Don’t you get that? Just think about it.

Days are better. These are all my thoughts. Everyday life has different sides.

Just imagine if you have one day what you gonna do.

What you can do Ah. I know everyday life is boring And sometimes it worries us.

Imagination is better but the reality is hard.

How I say this to you this, World has lots of secrets but I can’t tell you.

You have to find it. It’s not far from you. And these secrets can do great things but you have to do that.

It’s inside of you.

You get one life one chance capture it.

Don’t let it go for any reason. If your mind is good. Life is better. Mark my words. As I said earlier chapter, everything connected.

You haven’t seen it yet.

Every day is good.

X