×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Avisha Rasminda
    Avisha Rasminda
    Avisha Rasminda is a young poet and writer, whose writing delves into the intricacies of life in all its forms. With a focus on both non-fiction and biography, Rasminda self-published his debut book "I'm In A Circle," while also exploring the worlds of crime and fantasy writing. Rasminda began honing his craft during his teenage years, and now, at 23 years old, has brought his unique voice and perspective to the literary world.


    See more
campaign Request update 0
Fear
G Completed
642
0
1
448
0

swap_vert

We all have different fears for everything we see but I want to talk about my fears what inside me have all the time.

I can’t do a thing correctly. Some time because of the Fears It’s Like it’s around me all the time.

I want to get rid of it but I can’t I try to do it.

No actually not I let fears control me that’s why I can’t do things.

My father told me to don’t be afraid, think you can do it don’t be fear or Pressurized all the time.

It’s nothing. But I’m still trying to figure out how to do that. I know I can do it, so now I think it’s a little bit better now.

I can do things now with more force. When fear Around me, it’s like saying to me I’m going to make this, going to mess this up , I can do this, why is it that I want to know the reason behind it, is it something bad in the world.

I mean fear how can I Say that. Is fear let you down or let you up. Fear, the bad side of the wall or good side of the world .

The reason I’m saying this is.

I want to know is it some kind of help or not Like sometimes fear gives the courage to do something We fear so some of us are going to do it some of us, not.

Even when we get through this I’m not sure when fear Around us Can we do our things properly, I just don’t know what is fear is why we feel that. It’s killing me now slowly I want to get rid of it.

I try every time but when the Times comes it’s happening so here I’m.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X